Individual personal objectives for this programme will be focused around current areas of opportunity and possible under-performance as identified through the training needs analysis.
A combination of project management skills are covered alongside the development of the capability for improving performance in specific areas of responsibility.
- Developing key project management skills, including change management, time management, and communication strategies.
- Characteristics and context of a project and benefits of adopting project management methodologies
- Applying project management frameworks to ensure success
- Implementing risk management techniques and deploying mitigation strategies
- Gaining knowledge of practical tools and techniques and when to use them
- Utilising the skills of a charismatic leader to influence positive outcomes
- Understanding how project management contributes to project success, and of the relations between project management and change management.
By the end of the programme individuals will have:-
A thorough understanding of best practice project management and will be able to coordinate projects to ensure the correct application of resources and risk, issue and change management.
- Successfully plan, manage and deliver projects, while confidently being able to estimate budget and timelines.
- New techniques for driving results throughout the company
- The ability to identifying problems, formulate solutions, and adapt to change
- A solid understanding of the key factors that impact on project success and project management success
- Implement project management processes, develop leadership skills and respond to real-world scenarios