Individual personal objectives for this programme will be focused around current areas of opportunity and possible under-performance as identified through the training needs analysis. Individuals will be guided through The KCSS Marketing Process using a combination of instruction, practical activities and coaching.
The KCSS Marketing Process
- Identifying and engaging key stakeholders.
- Preparing analysis and insight
- Creating SMART Marketing objectives
- Developing strategy
- Measuring ROI including input and outputs
- Improve overall marketing effectiveness within the organisation.
- Encourage Marketers to think more strategically and feel empowered.
- Drive a more co-ordinated, integrated and consistent approach – synergy.
- Build on the current marketing capability and competencies.
- Ensure Marketers have a balanced and consistent marketing strategy that addresses all KPIs and performance areas.
- Align and build on activities of the whole marketing team.
- Engage with all marketing personnel, whatever their capability, to participate positively and seek to improve overall performance.
- Link project work to the day job and real scenarios.
- Create a working forum and best practice sharing.
By the end of the programme individuals will have:-
- A indepth understanding across the marketing spectrum
- A structured framework from which to plan, evaluate, implement and measure marketing programmes
- The ability to develop and implement the strategy for integrated marketing programmes
- Build strategic skills for effective decision making and implementation
- Capability to closely align the marketing strategy with overall business objectives
- Test, measure and refine marketing programmes to achieve business objectives and improve ROI
- Define business and marketing objectives that are realistic in today’s environment