Individual personal objectives for this programme will be focused around current areas of opportunity and possible under-performance as identified through the training needs analysis.
A combination of management skills are covered alongside the development of the capability for improving performance in specific areas of responsibility.
- Developing key management skills, including change management, time management, critical thinking, delegation, problem solving, presentation strategies, communications, strategic planning, and feedback techniques.
- Motivating, inspiring and building trust with team members
- Better understanding of group dynamics and overcoming resistance to change.
- Utilise the skills of a charismatic leader to influence positive outcomes.
- How to face challenges from a new perspective in order to find progressive solutions.
- Developing a strategic plan for your company or function that focuses on results and profit.
- Knowledge on developing Marketing plans and implementing campaigns.
- Developing a CRM strategy for customer satisfaction and manage conflict.
- Improve the management of the Business or Department financial and performance results.
By the end of the programme individuals will have:-
- In-depth knowledge of cross-functional integration and the skills to incorporate these functions across the organisation
- New techniques for driving results throughout the company
- The ability to identify problems, formulate solutions, and adapt to change
- Build strategic skills for effective decision making, strategy development, and implementation
- Capability to lead cross-functional initiatives and corporate projects amid challenging markets
- Develop a personal leadership philosophy that reflects greater knowledge, capabilities, and insight